Danny tries to figure out why a classmate is crying.
Now, before anyone writes to say how it would have been cuter if I got
the other baby's face in the shot - yes, it would have been, but I try
hard not to take pictures of Danny's classmates. It's not because I'm
biased about my baby being the cutest (which I am because he is...)
rather it's because I'm posting these shots on the internet. I do not
have permission from the other babies parents, so I don't feel it's
right to post pictures that include them. If it were other parents
taking pictures of Danny, I'd expect them to ask my permission before
sending his face to the interwebs... That being said, I'd probably
grant that permission- but the important thing is to be asked...

1 comment:
cute!! You're right, and I try to do that too, but unfortunately a lot of people don't ask permission anymore - they just assume it's okay!
Post a Comment